Lenert Insurance Group can help you decrease your monthly Chicago auto insurance payments.
State laws require all drivers to obtain automobile insurance before registering their vehicle. In Illinois, car insurance laws are no different. This makes auto insurance one of the most commonly sought lines of insurance out there.
At Lenert Insurance Group, we understand that you may not want to spend a great deal of time purchasing auto insurance. Chicago auto insurance can be purchased quick and easy by filling out the free quote form to the right. You also have the option of talking to one of our knowledgeable agents for a more personalized experience.
We offer the following Chicago auto insurance options:
- Bodily Injury Liability - covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection – covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Collision - insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive – protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.
Other coverage can be added for specific vehicle needs like: antique automobiles, classic cars, high performance cars, and more.
We want to help you find cost-effective, comprehensive auto insurance. Chicago insurance agency, Lenert Insurance Group, is an independent brokerage which means we can browse our list of insurance partners to determine a plan that best fits your lifestyle – this is a perk the chain insurance companies cannot offer you.
Call our office today to find out how you can save on your Chicago auto insurance policy.